Monday, October 26, 2009

Homecoming!

Dear Diary, I attended my first social activity since returning to the University... a pep rally for homecoming week! It was very exciting. Of course, I didn't have to go alone (I don't know that I would have the courage to do that), I took my husband with me. He was a very good sport about it and patiently watched the cheerleaders and dance team perform (he watched a lot of dancing when our daughters were growing up, probably enough for a lifetime) and he bought us matching homecoming T-shirts. (Special!). I was really bummed out that we didn't get to go to the dance because we had an out of town commitment, especially since I had a date. (I am sure I could have coerced my husband into going). Well, not to be too disappointed, there's always next year (I probably couldn't have fit into a slinky dress anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment